Wednesday, June 8, 2022

You Say It's Your Birthday...

Good memeories from last year's birthday campout in Taylorsville with thirty of my friends...very nice. We pretended it was my 70th...was really my 71st. Which means that this year I am 2 years older. This is why I drank three cups of coffee this morning. We started the morning with some Ali McGraw Yoga and a trip to the disposal yard to drop off a toilet. The yard was closed on Weds. so I brought the toilet back to the shop so that I can break it up and sneak it into the trash here. What a way to start my 73rd year, I am a humble fellow and my expectations were not high for this day. However, I do expect to sell a kayak today. You have to have a sense of humor when you are 'getting on in years". Thinking of my friends who are in their eighties and nineties...some still have an excellent sense of humor. I want to be that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment