Sunday, July 1, 2018

I Really Didn't Miss Writing In June

          Funny thing, I appreciated every single day of June. I was sure I had made a couple of contributions to the Bodfish blog...thought to put something down a half dozen times. So, what did I do with June? Wild swimming...Juniper Lake, Lake Almanor, Butt Lake...how could anyone consider wearing a suit in Butt Lake? My favorite...Naja's Paradise (about to become Nori's Paradise)...saw our immersions three times. Wild Swimming in our own sauna sweat was the favorite activity of June...only missed a couple of days. I had company nearly half of those sauna days...conversations in the sauna are always easy and rewarding.
         Dog walks with Olympia's Golden Doodle Teddy have helped us stay in shape for our new puppy....throw in a dozen bicycle rides into the hills above our abode and you have our health- enhancing activities of June. Of course working six days a week fills out many more hours. We put a lot of energy into encouraging others to 'get out there' and enjoy their body's ability to perform and glow in nature. This is the busiest season (Fourth of July week)...so, I really have to show up every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment