Saturday, October 24, 2020

Truth, Honesty, Integrity, Sincereness and Love.

The virtues I value the most. You don't even have to be a giver to your community or overflowing with generosity. {Which would make you an exceptional human being}. All I need to be your friend is straight forward honesty and sincerity in your dealings with me. We don't have to agree on the issues of the day, though that might be comforting. All I ask from my neighbors is Truth, Honesty and Integrity. America used to be overflowing with these qualities. Now, I'm afraid we don't see these virtues automatically in the people who surround us. As you know, we don't get to pick our neighbors but we do get to pick our friends...and we have some power(not much) in choosing our political representatives. I'm hoping a majority of voters value the same virtues that I am glorifying here. We don't really expect our politicians to change the world but, we should demand that they present us with the truth and not spend their time feeding their own narcissistic faces. Most of us have already voted in Plumas County and we are in a very conservative corner of California but I am keeping my fingers crossed that we install some persons of integrity in the offices that need to be filled in January 2021.

1 comment: